2020 OPMF Conference
"7 Questions that Rattle in the Minds of Most Men"
OPMF 2020 Speaker John Woodall
Jan. 31 - Feb. 1, 2020
The Olympic Peninsula Men’s Fellowship is pleased to present the 2020 Men’s Conference.
Have you ever questioned where I am? What season of life am I in? Your identity? Who you really are? Where I came from and where am I going? What you do and why? And most importantly in today’s culture, WHO can I really TRUST? Do the pressures of everyday life cause fear and doubt of your very purpose?
What does the future hold for each one of us? Come and join us as we look at ‘7 Questions that Rattle in the Minds of Most Men’.
This year’s conference will be hosted by Independent Bible Church located at 116 E. Ahlvers Rd. Port Angeles, WA. 98362.
For additional information call 360-912-1389.
Pastors are guests of OPMF.
Pre-Registration cost is $30.00 per adult, $15.00 under 18, or $35.00 at the door. Conference includes; Program, Dinner on Friday and Continental Breakfast on Saturday.
Promotional Materials, i.e., posters, bulletin inserts, and/or Web site link, Promo DVD can be made available at your request through OPMF.
- We are encouraging online registration at www.opmf.info “Pre-register and save $5.”
- Your online receipt is your ticket.
- Men under 16 years of age are $15.
- Fathers with 3 or more son’s only $50 per family.
- Scholarships are available as needed. Contact Chuck Brown at 360-912-1389
- Please encourage your ministry leaders to invite all men, from young adults to those men who have walked many miles in this life.
About the Speaker
John Woodall has served as Pastor to Men in Virginia, Florida and Georgia for over 43 years. His passion is for men to be restored to their original design. John has identified that all men are in various stages of life and each season presents its own set of challenges and opportunities.
By speaking and teaching about the Seven Questions that rattle in the minds of most men, it is his hope that men will be encouraged to find their identity, purpose and direction based on biblical truth and Christ-centered principles to develop transparent friendships with trusted godly men that will help us all walk this journey called life.
2020 Conference Schedule
Friday - Jan 31
- Doors Open & Dinner - 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm
- Welcome & Worship - 7:00 pm
- Speaker - John Woodall
- Program - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday - Feb 1
- Doors Open & C.B. - 6:30 am
- Welcome & Worship - 8:00 am
- Speaker - John Woodall
- Program - 8:00 am to 12:01 am
Please pray and be prepared to join us for this year’s conference. You won’t want to miss it!